top of page
14 West Hamilton Street Club
The 14 West Hamilton Street Club, a group of Baltimoreans who enjoy good company, lively conversation, and excellent meals, was formed in 1925. Since the 1930s, it has occupied the historic row house at 14 West Hamilton Street in Baltimore’s Mount Vernon district.
The Club draws members from a variety of professions and avocations: medicine, the law, journalism, architecture, the arts, and scholarship (both vocational and avocational), along with members of Baltimore’s business and civic community. It was the first social club in the Mount Vernon neighborhood with both men and women as regular members.
bottom of page